Monday, February 2, 2015

Book review of: It was me all along: A memoir by Andie Mitchell

What a well written and heartfelt story.  I had trouble putting this book down and was able to read it in one day, even with a busy toddler at my side.  Andie is so genuine; you can really feel her pain and agony she went through with the range of emotions that come with losing over 130 lbs!  She had a rough childhood and never learned the value of healthy food, hence eating all the wrong things to mask her emotions and feelings.   She found the light at the end of the tunnel and was able to live a comfortable life with normal and healthy feelings towards food. I highly recommend this book and I would love to hang out with the author, it felt like talking to your best friend while reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment